- What information will be collected from you when you use the Site;
- Who exactly collects that information;
- How that information is used and by whom;
- What security measures are in place to protect this information;
- Your rights in relation to this information;
- How this policy may change and how we will notify you of any changes;
- How to contact us if you have any queries about this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?:
We require certain personal information when you create an online account, place an order, request a sample or quotation.
1. Your first name, surname, company name, address, telephone number and email address
All credit and debit card payments through our Site are processed by the account holder via PayPal.
We do not receive any payment/ card information from PayPal.
No payment/card details are stored by Thombequ Business Equipment either digitally or manually.
Thombequ Business Equipment is fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?:
The information is collected by us - our full name, contact telephone numbers business address, email address and registered office can be found on the home page of this website.
The personally identifiable information that is required to use the Site is owned solely by us.
We do not share, sell or rent your information to any other person, company or organisation.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED AND BY WHOM?:
The above information will be used by us for the following purposes only: -
- To create an account on our system
- To provide you with the Goods
- To send invoices/monthly statements
- To contact you if we experience problems in processing a payment
- To send you marketing information and current news about our business.\u200b
This information is used for our information purposes only and we do not share any of this information with any 3rd parties.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION?:
This information is held on secure servers and backed up daily.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THIS INFORMATION:
If you wish to change any of your personal information, please contact us by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01698 285094.
You also have the right to "opt-out" of our marketing/current news information - simply click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of our email or email us at email@example.com requesting your details to be removed from our mailing list.
Please note that we reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice.
If you have any queries about this document or our procedures, please contact us by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01698 285094.